Support dedicated to the handling of import and export freight that may or may not be subject to veterinary inspection
Our specialist storage facilities
+2/+8°C et +15/+25°C
Sensitive products and valuables
Import freight subject to veterinary inspection
Cargoport has a European Union-approved BIP (Border Inspection Post) and Community Entry Point (CEP)
Freight from third countries that are subject to veterinary and/or phytosanitary inspectionss can be handled:
- 200 m² or warehouse space for products for human consumption (meat, fish, etc.) and other products (blood products, biological products, skins, trophies, etc.).
- 50 m² of controlled-temperature chambers (+2°C, +8°C).
- 10 m² of chiller space (-20°C).
- 15 m² of ambient temperature storage.
Export or import freight not subject to veterinary inspection
- 300 m² positive cold capacity at +2°C/+8°C
- 15 m² negative cold capacity at -20°C
- 90 m² air-conditioned capacity at +15°C/+25°C
- Storage for "live animals"
- Storage for radioactive products (11 m²)
- Depository for urns and coffins
- Customs Warehouse (180 m²)
- 10 and 23 m² vault for the storage of valuables, sensitive products, weapons, etc