Global integrators associated with Cargoport to overcome the challenges of interoperability
An interoperability service hub
To European hubs
Aircraft parking aprons
Specially reserved for express freight
Open 24/7, 365 days a year
For peace of mind and guaranteed service
DHL Express, main integrator of the in Cargoport site
DHL develops the following functionalities at LYS: air gateway, local distribution agency, road sub-hub, and more.
- Almost 6,000 m² of operational space
- A300-600, B757, B767 and B737 type aircraft
- Nearly 30 European road links
UPS, a business dedicated to the gateway
UPS operates a gateway at LYS directly linked to its Jonage site (10 km from the airport)
- 1,500 m² of operational space devoted entirely to its gateway business at LYS
- Aircraft used: B767 and B737
- UPS organises road links between Cargoport and its nearest operational base
FEDEX/TNT, performance focused on road accessibility
FEDEX/TNT does not yet have operational space at the Cargoport site and makes use of the site’s excellent road access to:
- Provide truck deliveries from the Corbas operational base.
- Supply aircraft landing twice daily at Lyon.
- Aircraft used: B737 and ATR 72.
A future-oriented growth
DHL Express, UPS and FEDEX/TNT are planning in the short term to develop real estate at the Cargoport site in order to ensure long-term presence at the site and support their growth.